Tri City Disclosures & Return Policies
"Tri City Auto Salvage respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We collect this information so that we can better serve our customers and we will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone."
"Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet."
Below are our REFUND and WARRANTY policies, please read carefully.
STANDARD TRADE PRACTICES OF THE AUTO DISMANTLING INDUSTRY AND TRI CITY AUTO SALVAGE of Greensboro, North Carolina(Seller).
1. Tri City Auto Salvage reserves the right to replace or repair any part before refund is made. 180 days warranty on all IN-STOCK parts. Warranty is void without the original invoice.
2.Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. Special exceptions apply for engine sales. Engines are normally sold complete for our customer’s convenience. However, the following are not warranted due to breakage or defects; water pumps, fuel pumps, any and all gaskets, carburator, plugs, wires, and exhaust manifolds. These items are not warranted when sold on an engine and often need to be switched from the original engine. Due to the complexity of today’s automobiles, there may be certain changes needed when installing an engine. Tri City Auto Salvage accepts no responsibility for the miles are not certified on any used parts. Warranty is void if engine is run hot or heat tabs melted.
3. Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Shearing or breaking of teeth in standard transmissions is not warranted under any circumstances. Customers must replace all seals and fluids. Engines and transmissions must have new seals. Warranty does not cover any seals. Transmissions that are taken apart by customer or representative will have no warranty and not return.
4. Rear ends are guaranteed to work properly, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition, and bearings are guaranteed to not be noisy at time of purchase. There is no guarantee for labor to install or remove. Recharge will not include sales tax.
5. THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR, AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OR SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES. BUYERS SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE A RETURN OF THE PRICE ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE OR AN EXCHANGE OF A REPLACEMENT PART IF TIMELY RETURNED TO SELLER. THERE ARE NOT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE. ANY OWNING EXPENSE INCURRED IS THE RESPONSIBILTY OF THE CUSTOMER.
6. We do not refund deposits, all sales are final. All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by the original invoice.
7. Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase or a core charge will be assessed. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are submitted to Tri City Auto Parts within ten (10) days of purchase date. The refund of the core charge will not include sales tax.
8. All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that it in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
9. Buyer affirms that before he has entered into this agreement, Seller requested that he examine the parts or merchandise to ascertain whether there were defects therein; that Seller afforded to buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before he entered into this agreement and that he has examined the goods as fully as he desires for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
10. Parts may not be returned after 7 days from the date of original invoice unless otherwise stated in writing at time of purchase. These parts are subject to acceptance by dismantler and are subject to 25% handling charge if accepted. Parts other than those originally sold or which have been altered or damaged are not acceptable for retune. Body sections which have been cut off to order are not returnable. The parts must be in the same condition as when sold upon return. It is agreed that the sole determiner of condition for return is Seller. Buyer agrees to any inspection or method of inspection dictated by Seller and agrees Seller has the right not to accept retuned used merchandise if in Seller’s discretion, he believes condition of used merchandise has changed form date of sales.
11. TERMS: Buyer agrees to pay attorney’s fees, court costs, collection fees, investigation fees incurred in the collection of this account. CHECK: Buyer agrees to pay attorney’s fees, court costs, bank charges, plus $25.00 for retuned checks.
12. The warranty on any parts ordered for our customer from another dealer or source will be limited to 30days. Please ask what your warranty will be on these parts. No refunds or returns on special order parts.
13. 48 HOURS GUARANTEE ON ALL ELECTRICAL PARTS AND 25% HANDLING CHARGE ON ALL RETURNS. 180 DAY WARRANTY ON ALL OTHER INSTOCK PARTS. NO LABOR GUARANTEES EVER.
14. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.